DEFRA has given retailers until the 30th June to stop selling metaldehyde pesticide (blue pellets), due to fears over its impact on wildlife and the environment.
SlugLess offers a safe effective alternative by creating a physical barrier to deter slugs and snails
Read More from Defra – Restrictions on the use of metaldehyde to protect wildlife
- RHS predicts perfect slug storm….. but does not recommend slug killing products
- Blue Slug Pellets Banned from Sale on 31st March 2021
- Hedgehog vulnerable of extinction in UK
- protect your young lettuce plants
- Defra still……reviewing Metaldehyde ban
- Garden Organics advises “Organic”….. ‘Ferric Phosphate’ Slug Pellets only to be used as a last resort.
- Stay Safe & SlugLess® -up to 15% OFF
- Compton Verney Home & Garden Show – Saturday 29th June