In September 2020 the government announced the withdrawal of metaldehyde slug control, with product sales ending in March 2021 and remaining stocks to be used up or disposed of by 31st March 2022. The withdrawal was planned following advice from the…
A quarter of native mammals now at risk of extinction in the UK, .according to the first Red List of UK mammals – report’s authors are calling for urgent action to prevent their loss. Please read BBC article here …
As we enter autumn – ‘Defra’ are still….reviewing their Metaldehyde ban and applications for product re-authorisation remain outstanding. Apart from its danger to pets and wildlife – Metaldehyde is the pesticide that most often causes risks to drinking water sources,…
Garden Organics advises “Organic”….. ‘Ferric Phosphate’ Slug Pellets only to be used as a last resort.
With Defra still….reconsidering introducing restrictions on Metaldehyde – Garden Organics advises “Organic”….. ‘Ferric Phosphate’ Slug Pellets only to be used as a last resort. https://www.gardenorganic.org.uk/…/metaldehyde-slug-pellets… Stay Safe with SlugLess – the truly Organic, Pet and Wildlife Friendly slug deterrent
- Blue Slug Pellets Banned from Sale on 31st March 2021
- Hedgehog vulnerable of extinction in UK
- protect your young lettuce plants
- Defra still……reviewing Metaldehyde ban
- Garden Organics advises “Organic”….. ‘Ferric Phosphate’ Slug Pellets only to be used as a last resort.
- Stay Safe & SlugLess® -up to 15% OFF
- Compton Verney Home & Garden Show – Saturday 29th June
- Hug a Slug!!