SlugLess will be at Compton Verney Home & Garden Show CV35 9HZ tomorrow from 10am till 5pm. Please come along and see our pet safe, organic slug & snail deterrent
‘HUG A SLUG!!’ Horticulture Week chief highlights the importance of slugs to wildlife in your garden. Bit extreme, but unlike most slug pellets – SlugLess deters slugs, but does not kill them! Our Spring Sale is now on – BUY…
As the ban on selling Metaldehyde (blue pellets) approaches, Iron Phosphate Slug Pellets are being marketed as an alternative – But How Dangerous is it in the Garden? This recent article investigates
I first saw the Slugless product back in 2018 at the Gardener’s World exhibition at the NEC Birmingham. I have used many other slug killers over the years but nothing compares to this product. I used to use Slug Gone…
DEFRA has given retailers until the 30th June to stop selling metaldehyde pesticide (blue pellets), due to fears over its impact on wildlife and the environment. SlugLess offers a safe effective alternative by creating a physical barrier to deter slugs…
- Hedgehog vulnerable of extinction in UK
- protect your young lettuce plants
- Defra still……reviewing Metaldehyde ban
- Garden Organics advises “Organic”….. ‘Ferric Phosphate’ Slug Pellets only to be used as a last resort.
- Stay Safe & SlugLess® -up to 15% OFF
- Compton Verney Home & Garden Show – Saturday 29th June
- Hug a Slug!!
- Are Iron Phosphate Slug Pellets Safe?